My life just got easier...

Since Ross and I bought our house 7 years ago, we have been updating or making changes from day 1. I could create a list - a very long list - of the work that has been accomplished since we've lived here. Last summer we decided on modernizing the kitchen. I was hoping it would be done before Cayne arrived, but we had to wait our turn and last week was our lucky week. We extended the counter, new sink, and added a dishwasher. That's right! I now have a dishwasher. Many hours have been spent in front of the sink washing dishes....when the sink wasn't even big enough to hold half of what was dirtied. Adding bottles did not help at all. I never had a dishwasher growing up so I had no idea what I was missing. Let me tell you.....about a quarter of a day probably! The extension of the counter didn't seem like it would be much but it has made a huge difference too and looks really nice. I will get pictures of the kitchen on here soon. Besides creating dirty dishes from dinners or baking, I add many to the pile from making Cayne's baby food. See how adding a dishwasher is fantastic! For those of you that didn't know...this is the next thing I have added to my "want to stay at home mom" tasks, only I'm a working mom. So if anyone wants to pass on tips and tricks about a dishwasher, I can pass on pureeing 101. : ) Right now I have sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots, and 3 different kinds of squash. The array of colors is pretty, don't you think?!







0 comments:

Post a Comment