Man Down..


So this past week has been an eventful one....to say the least. Last weekend I covered for a coworker that needed the weekend off. I worked midnights on Saturday and Sunday. So when I started off this week it was not a normal routine week. Friday arrives and I get a call at work that Ross is leaving convenient care.....First thought "Oh no, is everything okay". Guess he decided to leap off the back step at my moms and down he went. Looks nasty huh?! Second thought "I work this weekend"..... "Should he be hobbling around the house carrying a baby" We have made it though. Cayne and Ross are napping right now while Im blogging and actually of all people that should be napping right now - I'm not. Okay back to stamping, addressing, and licking evelopes since I veered off coarse to blog......check your mail this week sometime. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment