Backburner

There are 24 hours in one day. I need like 40 right now. Maybe 50. I have realized the important things in life get the attention or tackled first and other things get put on the backburner. But what do I do when the backburner is full and overflowing? I have even cut my hours at work to 7 hours a day instead of 8 and am somehow not seeing where that extra hour is. Am I missing a piece to the puzzle or do I seriously not get it..? This weekend is the first weekend in April that I don't have to work or travel. I am REALLY hoping the sun will shine because I always get more done with a burst of sunlight! I am skipping out on a shopping trip to get caught up and "clear the stovetop". I need every minute I can get! If anyone has any suggestions for me or a routine they use.....please comment. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment